Corporate Sponsor Program
As set out in the Treatment Cost section, the average cost to restore an individual’s life by properly treating the disease of addiction is approximately $25,000. We have set the grant request levels as follows. One of our philosophies at the Recovery Plus Foundation is specific matching of donated money and persons benefits.
We treat your donation as an investment in life. Each year you will receive a summary of persons treated with your donations and the treatment they received. As well, we make the person aware of who helped them save their lives.
Bronze - Four lives restored $ 100,000
Silver - Ten lives restored $ 250,000
Gold - Twenty lives restored $ 500,000
Platinum - Fifty lives restored $ 1,250,000
From a Business Perspective What Are Your Benefits of Being a Sponsor?
- Specific recognition of your Company name, log and level of support at all public events, continuing education (CPE) seminars for Doctors, other professionals and business education seminars (including but not limited to insurance, pharmaceutical, beverage industry and others)
- Specific recognition of your Company name, log and level of support in all press releases
- Specific recognition of your Company name, log and level of support on a sponsorship page of all literature distributed publicly.
- Specific section of Recognition on our Website
- A Right to have an informational section about the Recovery Plus Foundation on your website and reproduce quarterly newsletters and annual report contents, as desired
- A Right to disclose you support on your website, press releases and other media
- Demonstrating your forethought and support to the public, governments, and competitor.
- Realization that the public awareness and concern about substance abuse is growing quickly.
- A limited number of each type of sponsorships are available. Sponsors will have first right of refusal to renew their support of sponsorship.
- Receive a quarterly newsletter to sponsors with current Foundation information that is authorized for sponsors to use in their advertising and marketing.
- Receive an Annual Report to Sponsors showing use and benefit of corporate sponsored donations, life progress of patients treated and compliance rates, patient testimonials that are authorized for sponsors to use in their advertising and marketing.